Aller au contenu principal
We have noticed that you are using an older browser version
This portal is optimized for the following browser versions:
- IE - 11
- Edge 18 or greater
- Firefox 69 or greater
- Chrome 77 or greater
- Safari 13 or greater
- Opera 63 or greater
Note: We advise you to update to better enjoy navigation in the portal.
Need help? Please, click on this icon!
Welcome to Paris
- All citizens living in Paris should find answers, no matter if they speak the language or not.
- APProach, as an EU project, is an experiment to promote a solution for multilingual websites on the main services proposed by the city of Paris.
- For now, only the English version is online, but the aim is to offer this information in every European language.
- Starting with school, voting system, and civil life, this website will be complemented with other subjects in which new citizens are interested in.
- To learn more about APProach click here.
Quelles informations recherchez-vous?
Did you notice a mistake in the existing content? Help us improve it by reporting the mistake and/or suggesting a correction. You didn't find the language you were looking for? Help us reach more people by translating the content yourself!
translation – übersetzung ; oversættelse - prijevod - traducción - traduzione ; vertaling – tłumaczenie - tradução – traducere – tõlge – μετάφραση – fordítás – tulkojums – vertimas – traduzzjoni – översättning – çeviri – käännös – превод – překlad – aistriúchán – prijevod – Iwwersetzung
Approach is a collaborative system.
Are you coming from a European country and living in Paris still several years?
Please share your experience !
Help new Paris Citizen of you country by translating these pages into your native language and giving some tips.
How to proceed ?
- Ask for an account here.
- The international department of the City of Paris will contact you and help to do the job as a new “European Moving Citizen ambassador”.
- Meet the others European mobile citizen 4 times a year at Paris City hall to share and learn more on the next step of the project.